Insurance Products & Services
Insurance by Design can help manage your company’s business insurance concerns. We work side by side with you to develop an insurance program based on your specific needs. Representing both national and regional insurance companies, we have the right solution for you. After identifying and understanding your insurance needs, we will design a comprehensive program unique to your company.
We look forward to working with you and protecting your company. Our expertise includes, though not limited to the following areas of coverage.
- Commercial Property
- Business Interruption
- General Liability & Products Liability
- Professional Liability/Errors & Omissions
- Directors & Officers/Employment Practices Liability
- Cyber Liability
- Workers Compensation
- Ocean/Inland Marine
Your home and autos are likely your most valuable assets and we can help you protect them. We work with you to find the combination of coverage that is best for you and by analyzing your needs we will design a program specific to you.
Let us help you with any of these common insurance needs
- Homeowner Insurance
- Personal Auto Insurance
- Boats/Recreational Vehicles
Claims & Risk Management
At Insurance by Design, LLC, we take an active role in the management of your claims. We are committed to assuring that you receive prompt and fair treatment for any claim involving coverage extended by our agency.
A successful Loss Control/Risk Management Program is based on a successful partnership between Insurance by Design, LLC, you, and your insurance carrier. As a team, all parties must work together to protect you, your business, your assets, and to prevent future loss.
Along with our carriers, we are able to provide you with technical advice, resources, and assistance in developing, improving, and monitoring an effective Loss Control/Risk Management program by:
- Reviewing your current Loss Control/Risk Management program;
- Analyzing loss data to identify specific areas which generate the greatest claim frequency;
- Reviewing your current environment and operations, including your physical assets, personnel practices, and organization of management;
- Conducting visits to all locations to develop a risk profile and to define management and insurance carrier responsibilities;
- Developing, improving, and implementing a Loss Control/Risk Management program with a written plan of expectations. (This program will be consistent with your management style and easily implemented);
- Establishing a meeting schedule to review and discuss safety and loss analysis reports with management and/or staff.
Eric H- Personal Lines Customer.
“Scott Rupp has been a wonderful insurance representative for me. When he first approached me about writing my insurance, he was personable, always willing to answer questions, and explained things in a way the lay person could understand. When changing insurance brokers, he made it clear that he will tell me if I should stay with the person that provided coverage, or switch no strings attached. He easily found me better coverage at a better price! Scott is always open to talking about future plans, and how he can help me keep my assets and myself covered. I’m not worried about having to make a claim because I know I can trust Scott. ”
Kane C- Owner of Post Shields Inc.
“Scott was instrumental in my hail damage claim getting covered to my satisfaction. Without him, there would have been many lost costs and we would not have been provided the funds needed for the repairs. A pleasure to work with and always timely with responses, I couldn’t recommend him and Insurance by Design enough.”
Char B- Insurance Coordinator MN Jaycees.
“This is probably my final request in my role of Insurance Coordinator Program Manager. I just want to say thank you so much for everything that you have done for our state organization, all of the chapters, and myself! You were always there for me whenever I had a question. Your customer service is beyond compare! I can’t tell you how much I have appreciated that. ”
Request A Free Quote
Get your free, no-commitment insurance quote today!